- Author (Early Bird) : US$400
- Author (Regular) : US$500
- Listener: US$350
- Additional Paper: US$250
- Additional Author Attending: US$250
Terms & Conditions:
- Please note that all registration fees are non-refundable, non-negotiable, and non-transferable.
- Please make your own arrangements for Mexico Visa (if applicable), accommodation, meals, and transportation during the conference.
- After submitting the payment confirmation and completed registration form, an invitation letter will be sent within two business days.
- Technical Sessions
- Breakfast, Lunch, and Coffee Break on the conference day
- Conference bag and accessories
- A certificate of presentation (for the Authors)
- A certificate of Participation (for the Listeners)
- Publication in the online conference proceeding (for the authors)
Best Paper Award:
The Best Paper Award will be announced at the conference closing session. The winner of the Best Paper Award will be rewarded with:
- A signed and stamped official award certificate
- The announcement of her/his achievement on the conference website
Global Conference on Business Management and Economics (GCBME) is a leading platform for academics, researchers, industry specialists, policy makers, and business managers to share contemporary knowledge and investigations concerning interrelated disciplines in business management and economics. Full papers and abstracts are invited to submit. All submissions to the conference go under a double-blind peer review.
Topics of interest include, but are not limited to the following:
- Business Management
- Business Strategy
- Strategic Management
- Supply Chain Management
- New Product Development
- International Business
- Cross-cultural Management
- Human Resource Management
- Innovation Management
- Business Law
- Financial Institutions Management
- Public Policy
- Information Technology
- Transportation Management
- Business Statistics
- Business Ethics
- Development Studies
- Management Information System
- Project Management
- Organizational Behavior
- Theories of Motivation
- Managerial Psychology
- Managerial Sociology
- Managerial Philosophy
Call for Papers Details
TOKAL BUSINESS CENTER
Av Yaxchilán 17
77500 Cancún, Q.R.
Global Conference Alliance Inc.
422 Richards Street, Unit 170
Vancouver, British Columbia
Cyber Security Solutions Architect, Bank Of Canada
Mr. Ashief is a steadfast and experienced cyber security professional with a demonstrated fourteen years history of working in various industries such as Government, Utilities, Energy, BPO, Telco, and Retail sectors.
He is working as a Cyber Security Solutions Architect at the Bank of Canada and the duties are including but are not limited to all aspects of security, governance, risk, and compliance. Ashief received his Master of Information Technology and MBA (major in Management Information Systems) from the University of Dhaka and holds 34 IT and Security related certifications CISM, CISA, CDPSE, CCSK, and other designations. He also holds a bachelor’s degree in Computer science and Engineering. He is currently working as a Cybersecurity faculty at the Canadian College of technology and business and Vancouver Community College.
Certification Logo of Mr. Ashief :