- Author : US$500
- Author (Early Bird): US$400
- Listener: US$300
- Additional Paper: US$250
- Additional Author Attending: US$250
- Please note that all registration fees are non-refundable, non-negotiable, and non-transferable.
- Please make your own arrangements for Canadian visa (if applicable), accommodation, meals, and transportation during the conference.
- After submitting the payment confirmation and completed registration form, an invitation letter will be sent within two business days.
- Technical Sessions
- Breakfast, Lunch, and Coffee Break on the conference day
- Conference bag and accessories
- A certificate of presentation (for the Authors)
- A certificate of Participation (for the Listeners)
- Publication in the online conference proceeding (for the authors)
Best Paper Award:
The Best Paper Award will be announced at the conference closing session. The winner of the Best Paper Award will be rewarded with:
- A signed and stamped official award certificate
- The announcement of her/his achievement on the conference website
Global Conference on Business Management and Economics (GCBME) is a leading platform for academics, researchers, industry specialists, policy makers, and business managers to share contemporary knowledge and investigations concerning interrelated disciplines in business management and economics. Full papers and abstracts are invited to submit. All submissions to the conference go under a double-blind peer review.
Topics of interest include, but are not limited to the following:
- Business Management
- Business Strategy
- Strategic Management
- Supply Chain Management
- New Product Development
- International Business
- Cross-cultural Management
- Human Resource Management
- Innovation Management
- Business Law
- Financial Institutions Management
- Public Policy
- Information Technology
- Transportation Management
- Business Statistics
- Business Ethics
- Development Studies
- Management Information System
- Project Management
- Organizational Behavior
- Theories of Motivation
- Managerial Psychology
- Managerial Sociology
- Managerial Philosophy
- Full papers and abstracts are invited to submit
- All submissions must be original work, not previously published elsewhere, and not currently submitted to any other conference or journal.
- GCBME uses double-blind peer review.
- APA style must be followed throughout the manuscript.
- Full papers must be between 4 and 10 pages long (including abstract, figures, tables, and references).
- Required Font: Times New Roman with size 10.
- Please submit your paper to the Submission Form below.
- Once a paper is accepted, please complete the author registration at Registration.
- If you are interested to participate as Listener, please complete the Listener Registration at Registration.
- Invitation letter will be e-mailed within two business days after completing the registration.
Sorry. This form is no longer available.
UBC Robson Square
800 Robson Street
Vancouver, BC Canada V6Z 3B7
Dr. Michael Henry
Michael Henry is the Dean of the School of Business & Economics at Thompson Rivers University. Mike Henry’s career spans the non-profit and private sectors, government and academia. His experience includes leadership of non-profit organizations, political organization, experience as a provincial elected official, small business ownership and consulting to government and the resource sector.